Requirements To Study In New Zealand
- Application Form
- Statement of Purpose (In the case of Degree programs only)
- Graduation Degree Certificate / Provisional Certificate(if applying for PG)
- Bachelor Degree Mark sheets (1st, 2nd and 3rd year )
- Std 10th & 12th mark sheet.
- Recommendation letters(out of which at least 1 should be academic, with the other being from the work place, if student is working). It can be from lecturer, HOD and principal of the institution or can also be form employer). It should be print on the original Letter head of concerned authority
- IELTS/TOEFL scorecard (as proof of English proficiency
- Any other relevant certificates
- Work experience letters (if applicable)
- Portfolio of work must also be included, incase of application for courses in art / design etc
Funds Transfer Scheme
Immigration New Zealand has put in place a system wherein the students may choose to transfer 12 months’ living expenses to a bank account in New Zealand, in addition, to paying the tuition fee for 1 year to the education provider. The amount deposited in the bank is locked for a period of 12 months and then drip fed to the student on a prearranged basis.
The funds transfer option is to facilitate student visa applications from those students who genuinely intend to study in New Zealand but may not have access to funds older than six months. Students who opt for this process will not be required to provide verifiable documentary evidence to demonstrate the source of recent funds. This option does not preclude the applicant from submitting satisfactory evidence of funds and source of income for their financial guarantors.
Please note students are also able to opt for FTS for two years.
Documents Required For Visa
- Draft for Rs 11100/- favoring “IMMIGRATION NEW ZEALAND “payable at New Delhi.
- Draft for Rs 625/- favoring “TT Services“payable at New Delhi.
- 4 Passport size Photographs with White background.
- Qualification Documents (Original & Photocopy) from Matric onwards, Senior Secondary,Graduation, IELTS Score.
- Passport (Original & Photocopy)
- Income Tax Returns for all sponsors (3 Years)
- Work Experience Letter (Photocopy)
- Telephone Numbers of Institution where funds are held.
- Stamp Papers -10/- for Self, 10/- for Parents, 10/- for each additional Sponsor
- Residential Address for all sponsors.
- Relationship with Visa Applicant
- Telephone Number of Sponsors
- Employer name of sponsor.
- Years of service for each sponsor
FINANCIAL CHECKLIST FOR NEW ZEALAND STUDENT VISA
- Educational Loan letter
- Personal Savings of Student – Only Parents, Blood Relatives and Family friends can sponsor a Student.(Proof of relation is must)
- Saving Bank Statement - Last 3 Month old statement along with latest Closing Certificate.
- Fixed Deposit - Last 6 Months old statement.
- P.O MIS - One year old account is considered.
- P.O RD A/C - Last 6 Months old statement.
- NSC/ KVP/ IVP - At least 6 Month old.
- LIC Policy - Surrender Value Quotation
- GPF - Only Withdraw able part of Parents is considered.
- PPF - Withdraw able Part only
Full Amount is considered, if following terms are satisfied. The Loan Sanctioned letter from the Bank Letter Head cover the following points
- The Total Loan amount Sanctioned.
- Specify, whether the margin money is included/not included in the amt.sanctioned.
- Purpose, for which the loan has been taken.
- Interest Applicable.
- The Collateral Used. – It should be Property
- Who the Guarantor is – Only Parents are considered as Guarantor.
- The name and relationship of the Guarantor to the student.
Terms of repayment (Repayment Period)/EMI.
- Income Tax Return
- Last 3 year Income tax return with computation (All Family Members )
- Income From Agriculture – Certificate from Tehsildar/ Patwari for verification of Land
- Police Clearance Certificate
ADDITIONAL DOCUMENT FOR SPOUSE CASES
- Marriage Certificate
- Marriage photographs and video CD
- 2 Affidavits from relatives who attend the marriage
- HC Fee DDs